Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Dermeze suitable for use on babies' skin?
2. Is Dermeze Australian-made?
3. How do I find the Dermeze product that’s best for my skin?
Moisture Intensity Scale
Once you’ve found which moisturisers are most suitable for your skin, the simple colour-coding on the packs makes it easy to remember.
4. When should I use Dermeze Moisturising Soap Free Wash?
5. How often should I reapply Dermeze moisturisers?
6. Which Dermeze moisturiser is best for hot and humid days?
7. Can I use Dermeze moisturisers on my face and body?
8. Where can I find Dermeze moisturisers?
9. When should I see a doctor about my baby’s dry skin?
• Dry skin doesn’t get better despite moisturising
• There are patches of dry skin that are red and itchy
• Dry skin appears to be painful – a sign of possible infection
10. Can I use Dermeze with make-up?
11. Which Dermeze moisturiser is best to use in a hot climate?
12. Is it safe to apply Dermeze Ointment around the eyes?
13. Are Dermeze products suitable to use on the face?
14. How do I apply Dermeze moisturisers?
15. Can I use Dermeze products with corticosteroids
16. How do I care for clothes if they get stained by Dermeze Treatment Ointment
Moisturisers to match your dry, sensitive skin
Take the MoistureMatch test and find the right Dermeze moisturiser for your skin.
Where can I find the Dermeze product range?
Use the search box below to find the closest store to buy Dermeze.